Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hating people.

I know I know you must be thinking what kind of a post this is, but believe me today i thought let me write something of the people I (or rather We) hate. No one is perfect yet we seek others to behave the way our mind wants. and the moment they deviate we label them as "One of the people i hate". I still am not sure inspite an individual having so many defects in himself , he only starts figuring out the defects in the other person.
....................
....................

And this is what probably i have been doing

2 comments:

Lakshmi said...

yes these is the attitude of a human
if u start finding out defects in you ,automatically u will not found defects on others.

Hari said...

Tired of people who are obsessed with finding defects in people around them....lol....but can't hate them either, but just get annoyed....
just say enna rascalaa...mind it....